How to Keep your skin Clean, Smooth and attractive
“Clean skin requires a commitment, not a miracle”; it is a famous quote which describes that how you can keep your skin clean. This means that you have to commit yourself to take proper care of your health and skin by fulfilling all the requirements which can keep your skin healthy. Clean skin is important for a number of reasons. The clean skins give glamorous look and shine which makes you the limelight of events. Moreover, it attracts people towards you. Apart from all these, a clean skin is always free from dark spots, dark circles and wrinkles. The healthier the skin is better will the beauty of your face. Moreover, healthy pores of skin keep skin layers hydrated and moisturized.
How to keep your skin Clean and Healthy?
No matter how many skin care products you use, they will give you the natural glow and cleanliness on your skin. They are enriched with chemicals and preservatives which damage your baby skin and give you a mature look more than your age. Moreover, the daily use of those products makes your skin dry and rough. Now how can you keep your skin healthy? Along with proper diet and nutrition, you can use herbal care for your skin.
Why choose Herbal Care?
Nothing can be a better solution for your skin than herbal care remedies. Why? Because these remedies are prepared in home form natural and pure ingredients which are added in their authentic form. They are prepared for instant use and can be used a number of times in weak. The extra strength and functioning of these remedies nourish your skin and make it silky soft. Moreover, they give protection against ultraviolet rays and blemish your skin.
Which Specific Herbal Remedy for Clean Skin?
The home remedy which is selected for clean and clear skin is “Cucumber and Mint paste”. The soothing effects of cucumber and mint have been known for centuries. Therefore, these ingredients are selected to effectively and thoroughly remove every trace of dirt and makeup from the face, and even hands and arms. This paste is although greasy,but is easily washable and leaves the skin soft, clean and cool.
Ingredients for Cucumber Mint Paste
To prepare this paste, all you need is two to three ingredients which will create a formula which will peal of the dirt and bacteria from your skin within a few minutes.
- Cucumber- One (Pealed off)
- Mint- seven to eight leaves
- Coconut oil- Two to three drops
How to Prepare?
The preparation time for this paste is 5 minutes hardly. Follow the following steps:
- Add all the ingredients in a grinder or in mortar and pestle
- Grind them for 5 minutes
- Put it in a jar and shake it well
- It will give a greasy consistency because of the presence of oil. You can also store it for two days.
How to use?
- Wash your face with clean water
- Shake the jar and take out some sufficient quantity of the mixture from jar
- Apply all over the face and neck with fingertips
- Leave it for 10 minutes then wash gently with warm water
- In case of normal to dry skin tissue off gently
- For normal to oily skin wash off, splash
After application on skin, leave the paste for ten minutes. You can use it one time daily or three to four times a week. Even after makeup and excessive exposure to the sun, you can use this paste and it will give you a very soothing effect.
Why Cucumber is preferred over other vegetables?
Cucumber contains 70% of water which is the highest in quantity as compared to other vegetables. It gives the skin a soothing and cooling effect. It is also effective against acne.
- Do not apply other face washes and skin care products while using this herbal paste
- Try to avoid makeup as much as you can for a natural and clear skin
- Improve your water intake o daily basis
Cucumber and mint paste is a testified home remedy which can be used to clean your skin. It can also be termed as a cleansing milk which will remove all sought of dirt particles from skin.